We're looking for two awesome student workers to join our Integrated Marketing Communications team!
We are currently hiring two Marketing Research Assistants to work 10-19 hours/week.
This position will assist with the marketing and publishing of print and web materials to support campus alternative transportation goals, sustainability, health and safety efforts. Successful candidates will gain experience in all areas of marketing, including marketing research, design, public relations, advertising, marketing production, and new media marketing.
- Assist the Integrated Marketing Communications team with creating marketing campaigns
- Assist marketing team in various marketing efforts such as campaign planning, tracking, social media marketing, email marketing and blogging
- Assist marketing team in event marketing planning and execution
- Perform market research and analysis
- Maintain University and Departmental brand and image
- Ensure consistency between projects
- Conduct promotional product research and analysis
- Serve as liaison between E&T and campus student groups and departments
- Create and maintain a current image library
- Provide data entry and payment tracking
- Assist in file structure implementation
- Must be a current UCLA student
- Must not hold another job on campus
- Knowledge and interest in marketing, transportation, alternative transportation, urban planning, or public health
- Display strong interest in alternative transportation and environment
- Preferred experience in marketing, public relations, advertising practices, methods and processes
- Display strong interest in social media and social media marketing
- Have strong organizational skills and pay close attention to detail
- Have strong communication, writing and project management skills
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize project tasks and maintain deadlines and goals.
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Ability to work positively with others
- Ability to plan and implement projects to completion
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Excellent writing ability to create short news articles preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Alternative transportation advocate
- Ability to learn new software
- Prefer one-year commitment from student
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to Lucy Ho, Integrated Marketing Communications Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.