Hosted by UCLA Events & Transportation, the UCLA Food Drive will be collecting goods and funds from Nov. 14 to Dec. 15 to support the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank and the UCLA Food Closet, a UCLA Community Programs Office initiative that provides struggling students with a helping hand. Collection bins will be provided by UCLA Events & Transportation and can be requested here.
Over the years, with assistance from the entire UCLA community, the UCLA Food Drive has collected over 45,000 pounds of food donations, which was given directly to underprivileged individuals and families. With our high goals set for this year, we encourage everyone to contribute what they can, as needs in and around the UCLA community have increased.
We need your help!
Let’s unite for a great cause and our community. Please donate funds or food to help our less fortunate community members and neighbors this holiday season! Click here to make an online donation. To donate canned goods or nonperishable items, please visit one of the following locations:
- Bruin Commuter Services (555 Westwood Plaza, Suite 100)
- Events Office (168 Kerckhoff Hall)
- Fleet & Transit Office (Near Parking Structure 32)
- World Arts and Cultures (150 Kaufman Hall)
- Healthy Campus Initiative (Murphy Hall)
- Department of Music (2520 Schoenberg Music Building)
- Office of Environment, Health and Safety (Strathmore Building, 4th Floor)
- Physics & Astronomy (2-707G Physics and Astronomy Building)
- Department of Sociology (264 Haines Hall)
To request a donation bin for your department or building, please click here.