The fourth annual UC Walks will be held tomorrow at noon. Join your fellow UCLA students, staff and faculty members at the North Athletic Field (Wilson Plaza entrance - across from Janss Steps) for a healthy 30-minute walk around campus.
Our friends at UCLA Recreation are offering free T-shirts to the first 650 people who register for the event. On top of that, you'll be entered into a drawing to win these fabulous prizes:
- adidas gear
- 2 tickets - Sunday show (Jazz-Reggae Festival)
- 2 tickets - Monday show (Jazz-Reggae Festival)
- Meal for 4 (Extreme Pizza)
- Meal for 4 (Jersey Mike's)
- Meal for 4 (West Restaurant)
- 1 night stay for two (Thompson Hotel)
- $50 iTunes gift card (UCLA Computer Store)
- iPod Shuffle (Kaiser Permanente)
- UC Walks sweatshirt (Kaiser Permanente)
Anyone who donates workout shorts, pants (sweats, yoga pants, or capri) or running shoes will receive a vintage I Heart Walking T-shirt and be placed in a drawing for a pair of adidas running shoes. All items will be given to the FITTED Clothes Closet.
UC Walks is a systemwide UC Living Well program that is coordinated by the wellness programs at each campus. UCLA employees who are StayWell members and participate in UC Walks will earn 25 incentive award points for the StayWell program.