We are asking for design submissions from you, the Bruin community, for our annual Bike Week. Send us your most beautiful, creative, funny, one-of-a-kind designs and you could see it printed and worn by UCLA bicyclists this May! Selected designs will be printed at the Bike Week lunch festival.
We’ll post our favorite designs in an album on our Facebook page on Friday, April 10. The design(s) that get the most “likes” will be printed at the 2015 Bike Week lunch festival (Thursday, May 14) for attendees to choose from. Selected winner(s) will receive an automatic ticket(s) to attend the Bike Week lunch festival, where food, fun activities, and free bike gear will be handed out to those in attendance.
How to enter:
- Email designs to Jennifer Friedman at email@example.com by April 9, 2015, 5:00 p.m. PST.
- Designs should be submitted as press-ready documents: .ai, high res .jpg, .pdf
- Designs can be one – two colors with no shading, gradients or transparencies.
- Feel free to enter as many designs as you like!
- Hand-drawn designs can be submitted as originals or scanned and emailed.
- Contact Jennifer Friedman at firstname.lastname@example.org to make submission arrangements for hand drawn designs.
How to win:
- Designs will be open for voting on UCLA Transportation’s Facebook Page starting April 10, 2015 and ending on April 15, 2015 at noon PST. The design(s) with the most votes will win.
- Contest winner will be notified via email.
- Contest winner will have their design printed on shirts that will be distributed at the UCLA Bike Week lunch festival, Thursday, May 14, 2015.
- Selected winner(s) will receive an automatic ticket(s) to the 2015 UCLA Bike Week lunch festival.
Spread the word to your bike enthusiast friends and get going on those awesome designs!