As part of the I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project, the following closures will be in place tonight and tomorrow night (February 16th and 17th) from 9pm until 6am:
- Sunset Boulevard will be closed between Veteran Avenue and Barrington Avenue
- Church Lane will be closed between Kiel Street and the I-405 southbound on/off-ramps
- All I-405 on/off-ramps at Sunset will be closed
- Emergency Access – Access on all streets and ramps will be maintained for emergency responders at all times
- Sunset Traffic – Westbound through traffic on Sunset will be detoured to southbound Veteran to westbound Wilshire to northbound Barrington to westbound Sunset. Eastbound through traffic on Sunset will be detoured to southbound Barrington to eastbound Wilshire to northbound Veteran to eastbound Sunset.
- I-405 Traffic – All I-405 on/off-ramps at Wilshire, Montana and Moraga will remain open at all times. Outbound UCLA traffic departing campus after 10pm will be able to access northbound I-405 at Wilshire or Moraga (via Montana/Sepulveda). Southbound traffic departing campus after 10pm should use the Wilshire on-ramp.
Additional information is available at http://www.metro.net/projects/I-405/sunset-bridge-demolition-reconstruction/.