Big Blue Bus will have its annual round of community meetings between January 20th and February 2nd throughout the Westside.
On the agenda:
- Bus Stop Redevelopment
- Fare Restructure Proposal
- Tide Ride Redevelopment
- Website Redevelopment
- New Hybrid Buses
Speaking of bus shelter designs, check out the tentative design for the signs that show the timetable and route map. You can provide your feedback at the meetings, via BBB’s online forum, or at a Santa Monica City Council meeting (in March; exact date TBD).
The actual bus shelter redesign proposal will be debuted prior to the round of community meetings, at a Santa Monica City Council meeting on January 12th.
Community Meeting Dates
- Wednesday, January 20th, 6PM-8PM – L.A. City Library (Palms/Rancho Park branch) 2920 Overland Ave., L.A., Lines 8 and 12 to Westwood Blvd. at National. (Library is 2 blocks east on Overland Ave.)
- Thursday, January 21st, 6PM-8PM, Montana Branch Library, 1704 Montana Blvd., Santa Monica, Line 3
- Monday, January 25th, 6PM-8PM, Fairview Branch Library, 2101 Ocean Park Blvd., Santa Monica, Line 8
- Saturday, January 30th, 2PM-4PM, Santa Monica Main Library, Multi-purpose room, 2nd floor, 601 S.M. Blvd., Lines 1,2,3,7*,8,9,10*
- Tuesday, February 2nd, 6PM-8PM, Santa Monica Main Library, Multi-purpose room, 2nd floor, 601 S.M. Blvd. Lines 1,2,3,7*,8,9