Please be aware of some closures related to the I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project will impact nighttime and early morning travel next week (May 2-6) on Sunset Boulevard, I-405 and Sepulveda Boulevard. Sunset will be closed in the immediate vicinity of the I-405 overpass each night next week (Mon-Fri) between 10pm and 6am. All I-405 southbound lanes will be closed on Monday and Tuesday nights from midnight until 5am, while all northbound lanes will be closed on Wednesday and Thursday nights from midnight until 5am. Sepulveda will be closed on Friday night in both directions from 10pm until 6am. Detours for each closure are listed below. At no point will both the I-405 and Sepulveda Boulevard be closed at the same time.
- Monday-Friday (May 2-6): Sunset Blvd closed between Church and Sepulveda Way between 10pm and 6am
- Detour: Westbound traffic will be detoured to WB Sepulveda Way to NB Sepulveda Blvd to SB Church Lane back to Sunset. Eastbound traffic will be detoured to NB Church Lane to SB Sepulveda Blvd to EB Sepulveda Way back to Sunset.
- Monday-Tuesday (May 2 & 3): I-405 SB closed between Church and Wilshire between midnight and 5am
- Detour: Southbound traffic will be detoured to the Sunset off-ramp to NB Church Lane to SB Sepulveda Blvd to WB Wilshire to the I-405 SB on-ramp.
- Wednesday-Thursday (May 4 & 5): I-405 NB closed between Montana and Moraga between midnight and 5am
- Detour: Northbound traffic will be detoured to the Montana off-ramp to NB Sepulveda Blvd to the NB I-405 on-ramp at Moraga Drive.
- Friday (May 6): Sepulveda Blvd. closed between Montana and Sepulveda Way between 10pm and 6am
- Detour: Northbound traffic will be detoured to EB Montana Ave to NB Veteran Ave to WB Sunset Blvd to WB Sepulveda Way to NB Sepulveda Blvd. Southbound traffic will be detoured to EB Sepulveda Way to EB Sunset Blvd to SB Veteran Ave to WB Montana Ave to SB Sepulveda Blvd.
For more information on this project: