As part of the I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project, the following closures will be in place on the nights of Monday, July 9th through Monday, July 16th:
- Closure of Sunset Boulevard between Veteran Avenue and Barrington Avenue and closure of Church Lane between Sepulveda Boulevard and Kiel Street – 10pm until 6am each night
- Closure of all I-405 on and off-ramps at Sunset Boulevard except for the southbound off-ramp, which will remain open with access to Sepulveda Boulevard only – 8pm until 6am each night
- Eastbound Sunset traffic will be detoured to SB Barrington to EB Wilshire to NB Veteran to EB Sunset.
- Westbound Sunset traffic will be detoured to SB Veteran to WB Wilshire to NB Barrington to WB Sunset.
- Northbound Church traffic will be detoured to EB Montana to NB Sepulveda to Church.
- Southbound Church traffic will be detoured to SB Sepulveda to WB Montana back to Church.
Local access will be maintained on Sunset and Church.
Please visit http://www.metro.net/projects/I-405/ for additional information.