Beginning this Sunday, June 25, Metro is making several changes to its bus service in order to improve efficiency.
The Orange Line (between North Hollywood and Reseda Station) and Silver Line (between El Monte and Harbor Gateway) will now operate 24 hours a day.
Six additional high-occupancy bus routes will operate at 15-minute frequencies during peak hours:
- 105 - West Hollywood-Vernon via La Cienega Blvd. - Vernon Ave.
- 110 - Playa Vista-Bell Gardens via Jefferson Blvd. - Gage Ave.
- 234 - Sylmar-Sherman Oaks-West Los Angeles via Sepulveda Blvd.
- 705 - West Hollywood-Vernon via La Cienega Blvd. - Vernon Ave.
- 710 - Wilshire Center-South Bay Galleria via Crenshaw Blvd.
- 750 - Warner Center-Universal Studios via Ventura Blvd.