Discounted public transit passes are now on sale for the fall!
UCLA Transportation offers students, staff and faculty a 50% subsidy on public transit passes to six different providers. Don’t know what kind of pass to get? Follow our simple guide below.
Where do you do most of your commuting?
All Around Los Angeles
- Get an unlimited quarterly pass at a 50% discount for Metro buses and rail lines
- Sign up online and your fare will be electronically loaded to your TAP card
- Get monthly passes for 50% off at the UCLA Central Ticket Office
Santa Monica, Culver City and West L.A.
The BruinGO! Transit Pass Program includes access to both the Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB) and Culver CityBus (CCB).
- UCLA students and employees may take single rides on the BBB and the CCB for half price (50 cents) by showing their BruinCard
- Regular riders on the BBB and/or CCB may purchase a BruinGO! Flash Pass that allows unlimited rides per quarter at a significant discount
- Get 50% off a quarterly pass and load your TAP card at the UCLA Central Ticket Office
- Ride Commuter Express buses that provide direct service between several Santa Clarita Valley communities and UCLA/Westwood
- Get 50% off a monthly pass or a 10-Trip Pass
- Offers direct service between Lancaster/Palmdale and UCLA/Westwood