This year, I Heart Walking will be held every day from February 10 - 13. Get out from behind your desks and join your friends and colleagues for a walk around our beautiful campus.
Get into the spirit of the Winter Olympic Games with these fun Olympic themes for each day of the walks!
- March Around the World, Monday, Feb. 10:
Main campus, starting at Janss Steps.
Wear gear that represents your country of choice.
- Team USA, Tuesday, Feb 11:
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and surrounding area.
Wear gear that represents team USA!
- Winter Olympic, Wednesday, Feb 12:
Westwood Village, starting at KREC.
Wear your funniest winter gear.
We'll have plenty of prize drawings for those who registered and participated during the week!
Go to UCLA Recreation's website to register for your FREE T-shirt and for route maps .
The more you walk, the more you can win! Sign in at the I Heart Walking table at each location to register to win one of the following prizes:
- Gorilla Marketing - carry-on bag
- UCLA Men's Basketball tickets
- UCLA Baseball tickets
- UCLA Bookstore - iPad mini
- adidas Running Shoes
- Blick Art Materials - gift bag with art supplies
- Dana Wharf whale watching tickets
- Extreme Pizza - Lunch for four
- Jersey Mike's - Lunch for four
- LA Dodgers gift pack
- LA Kings - 2 tickets (game TBA)
- LA Galaxy - 2 tickets (for 3/8/14 game)
- CAP UCLA - pair of tickets
- Fundamental LA - meals for 2
The FITTED program will also be accepting donations of gently used workout clothing and shoes on each day. If you donate, you'll be entered to win a pair of Adidas running shoes.
Check out photos from last year's I Heart Walking: