Next week is Bike to Campus Week. UCLA will be sponsoring pit stops for cyclists at different spots on campus between Tuesday and Thursday of next week:
- Tuesday, May 17 between 8:30AM-10:30AM at Westwood & LeConte
- Wednesday, May 18th between 8:30AM-10:30AM at the Tiverton Dental School breezeway
- Thursday, May 19th between 11AM-1PM at the Ackerman Turnaround (see below for the map)
UCLA is providing giveaways to UCLA students, staff, and faculty who RSVP on our Facebook event.
- Free t-shirts to the first 100 UCLA students, staff, or faculty to say “I pledge to ride my bike to campus during Bike to Campus Week and I want my free t-shirt!”
- Free tune-ups at the UCLA Bike Shop to the first 25 UCLA students, staff, or faculty who say “I pledge to ride my bike during Bike to Campus Week and I want my free tune-up!”
You can technically get both the t-shirt and the tune-up so long as you’re the first 25 to RSVP and post to our Facebook event wall.
Don’t own a bike? No problem! If you need to borrow a bike for the day or the week, get in touch with the UCLA Bike Shop! They no longer have bikes available for quarterly rentals, but they still have bikes for rent by the day, week, or weekend.
- Daily: $8
- Weekend: $20
- Weekly: $30