This Wednesday, UCLA Transportation will be participating in Creating a Bikeable UCLA: A Vision for a Healthy & Vibrant Future. The event is free and will be held from 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM at the California NanoSystems Institute Auditorium. Attendees will learn about bicycling at UCLA, public health concerns, environmental impact and urban design.
- Jack Powazek, UCLA Administrative Vice Chancellor
- Dr. Richard Jackson, UCLA Environmental Health Sciences
- Cully Nordby, UCLA Institute of the Environment and Sustainability
- Nurit Katz, UCLA Sustainability Coordinator
- Renee Fortier, Executive Director UCLA Events & Transportation
- Madeline Brozen, Complete Streets Initiative UCLA School of Public Affairs
- Jay Greenstein, Chief Field & Transportation Deputy, Council District 5
- Andrew Thomas, Executive Director, Westwood Village Improvement Association
- Jonathan Weiss, Member, City of Los Angeles Bicycle Advisory Committee
- Cullen McCormick, Director, Bike Coalition at UCL
Register online for the event!