Updated 1/12/10 at 10:45am
1) Looking to travel tonight between, say, 1AM and 5AM on the 405 between National and the 10? Well, there is rain in the forecast, so that work will be postponed one day, to Wednesday night/Thursday morning.
2) Likewise, the 405 between National and Wilshire Boulevard will be completely shut down on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights between midnight and 5AM.
So, one asks, How to keep up?
- Bookmark UCLA Transportation’s dedicated webpage for information on 405 construction, especially as we expect it to impact commuters and visitors to our campus.
- Register your e-mail to get blog entries from Be A Green Commuter in your Inbox.
- Register for e-mail alerts on Metro’s Sepulveda Pass Widening Project website by clicking here. You’ll get an email whenever changes are made to this page.
(Note: It is slightly annoying that the e-mails will just tell you to visit the site, and not just summarize the changes made to the site. But as is life, the Metro website is a work in progress.)