Following the success of last year’s Creating a Bikeable UCLA, please join us at the Building Paths to a Healthy UCLA: Working to Make UCLA the Most Bike Friendly Campus on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 from noon to 2 p.m. at the Neuroscience Research Building (NRB) Auditorium.
There will be panel discussions and audience Q&A with UCLA and Los Angeles leaders in health, bicycling, transportation, design and administration. The panelists at the event include:
- Jeff Averill, UCLA Campus Architect
- Liz Bernier, UCLA Bike Shop
- Madeline Brozen, UCLA Complete Streets Initiative
- Cassandra Carlin, Stantec
- David Feinberg, MD, President, UCLA Health System
- Jonathan Fielding, MD, Director, LA County Public Health
- Richard J. Jackson, MD, Professor and Chair, UCLA Environmental Health Sciences
- Dave Karwaski, Manager, UCLA Transportation
- Sarah Mallory, Westwood Field Deputy Council District 5
- Jack Powazek, UCLA Administrative Vice Chancellor
- Justin Resnick, President, UCLA Bike Coalition
- Andrew Thomas, Executive Director, Westwood Village Improvement Association
- Jeff Young, Assistant Chief, UC Police Department
There will also be a reception with food to follow, as well as raffles for bike gear.
RSVP to confirm your attendance: http://healthypathstoucla.eventbrite.com/
We’ll see you there!