Here's an upcoming biketastic event - Bike Night at the Hammer!
Bike Night is free and open to the public. Valet bike parking will be provided courtesy of the Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition.
More information about Bike Night is available here.
This year, Bike Night! coincides with the opening week of Made in L.A. 2012, the first Los Angeles biennial organized by the HAMMER and LAXART.
• Bicycle Portraits—gorgeous photos of you and your bike
• Bike crafts—make your own art reflectors
• A Bicycle Runway where you can show off your ride
• Bespoke Spokes —a curated rack of the most beautiful customized bicycles
• Bicycle-made ice cream by Peddler’s Creamery
• Bike tune ups courtesy of the UCLA Community Bike Center
• An 8:30pm screening of Quicksilver starring Kevin Bacon
• Bicycle games and other fun stuff
• Beer, wine and snacks at Cafe Hammer
• Bike Parking courtesy of the LA County Bicycle Coalition
• Free admission all day to the Hammer’s new Made on L.A. 2012 biennial exhibition
• The Hammer’s North entrance on Lindbrook Drive will be wide open to bicyclists who want to ride right in and park at our guarded racks (but please bring a lock).