The new and improved route will not only provide much better connectivity between UCLA and the Expo Line, but it will also provide longer weekday service and get you to your destination at a much quicker pace! Riders will also be able to take advantage of a brand new bus stop which will be located on NB Westwood Plaza & The Jules Stein Eye Institute!
Here is the complete list of changes that will be made to Route 17:
1. The route will now begin and end at Charles E. Young Terminal instead of Hilgard Terminal
2. Northbound trips will no longer serve Le Conte Ave. or Hilgard Ave.
3. The Southbound stop will be discontinued on Hilgard Ave. and Westholme Ave.
4. The stop on National Blvd. & Venice Blvd. (Culver City Station) will now be located before the intersection.
5. There will also be six new discontinued stops:
- NB Westwood Blvd. & Le Conte Ave.
- EB Le Conte Ave. & Tiverton Ave.
- NB Hilgard Ave. & Manning Ave.
- NB Hilgard Ave. & Westholme Ave.
- UCLA Hilgard Terminal
- SB Hilgard Ave. & Westholme Ave