What are some biking scenes from movies that were most memorable to you? We gathered some of our favorites, and found some valuable lessons that we can learn from them.
- Mr. Bean's Holiday: Always check for cars behind you when you change lanes. Drivers should also be courteous and share the road with cyclists.
- The Muppets: Keep your hands on the handlebar and brake levers at all times... ...or you might end up hanging on a tree like Kermit.
- Premium Rush: Helmet for extra protection... check! A sturdy bike lock... check! Appropriate biking attire... check check! Joseph Gordon Levitt nailed it on this one.
- E.T.: You'll experience some of your greatest adventures on a bike. It's everybody's dream to bike across the moon with an alien, no?
- 127 Hours: Put on your brakes and slow down when you bike downhill. This is a sound advice from James Franco.
- The Notebook: The more the merrier. It's always good to have friends to look out for you when you bike, but keep it to one person per bicycle please.