The 2013 UCLA Food Drive is collecting goods and funds for the UCLA Food Closet and the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank. In previous years, we have collected over 42,000 pounds of food donations to benefit individuals and families in need. With so much need this year in and around the UCLA community, we ask that everyone contribute what they can.
The 2013 UCLA Food Drive will run from November 12 – December 13. Join us in showing that the UCLA community cares about the people and programs where we live and work. Please donate funds or food to help less fortunate community members and neighbors this holiday season!
Monetary donations can be made to the LA Regional Food Bank and the UCLA Food Closet.
- Click here to make an online tax-deductible donation to the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
- Click here to make an online donation to the UCLA Food Closet
Food donations to the UCLA Food Closet can be made at one of our campus drop-off locations. The Food Closet requests:
- Juice boxes
- granola bars
- fruit cups
- peanut butter
- apple sauce
- canned fruits or vegetables
- pancake mix/syrup
- breakfast squares/cereal bars
- powdered milk
- macaroni and cheese
- instant noodles
- Personal items: toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion
Thank you for your generosity!